Service Team is a work program for a special group of servant-hearted helpers at STN who give up between one to three months and use their time and talents to “give back” to this local community. Service Team members apply their skills and talents to the many behind-the-scenes jobs it takes to make our organization flourish. From painters, carpenters and laborers to graphic designers, photographers and bartistas – we are able to use them all!
Service Team members do not go on outreaches in the community, but use their time to help STN with what they need the most at that time. Essentially, the Service Team supports STN to do all that they are doing in the community.
- Practical, hands-on service
- 40-hour work week
- Work may be with others as part of a team or at times solo, depending on need
- Grounds keeping and gardening
- Campus property maintenance
- Surfers Coffee Bar Baristas: minimum three-month commitment,
- General Service: minimum one-month commitment, maximum stay of three months is offered.
Please Note: All Service Team applicants are accepted based on their skill, STN’s need and housing availability.